• Howdy Y'all!

I mean uhh...

Hallo, mein Name ist Mark,

Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Ich muss mich für meine schlechten schriftlichen Fähigkeiten entschuldigen. Ich benutze Google Translate und ich muss wie ein Roboter klingen. :) Ich bin sehr daran interessiert, einige der Grundlagen der deutschen Sprache zu lernen.

Sie haben einen guten Ruf in den USA für erstaunliche Bauherren. Ich freue mich darauf, mit euch allen zu reden.

Fühlen Sie sich bitte frei, mir zu helfen, indem Sie meine MOCs sowie mein Schreiben kritisieren!

And in English, so I know what I'm saying!

Hi, my name is Mark,

I do not speak German. I must apologize for my poor writing skills. I am using Google Translate and I must sound like a robot. :) I am very interested in learning some of the basics of the German language.

You Germans have a great reputation in the USA for being amazing builders. I am looking forward to talking with you all.

Please feel free to help me by criticizing my MOCs as well as my writing!

• Hello Mark,

it is a pleasure to meet you here. Your name and reputation precedes you! A little bit more of an international flair will be good for this new message board, I think. So, have a look, meet friendly builders and have a good time!

Grüße,

ShirHac

------------------------------------------

Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire...

• Marc (!)

Yes, happy to see you here. Feel free too write in English.

And as a German teacher living in the Netherlands (who had to learn Dutch in a very short time), I can tell you, it is a perfect way (of a part) of learning or improving a new language.

Herzlich Willkommen auf RogueBricks!

Freue mich auf deine MOCs! :)

Liebe Grüße, Ben

• Can this be true? I guess it is, Mark of Falwoth is a RogueBricks member! :thumbup:

Welcome to RogueBricks, Mark!

As I mentioned before in David's welcome thread, it's always great to see some intenational fans of LEGO here in the community.

I hope you like it here, we even have a Fantasy/Castle RPG. It's not the Guilds of Historica but it's growing in popularity. ^^

Maybe you'll upload some of your super cool Castle stuff here, too. I've always been a huge fan of your LoR/LCC builds, they are always a great inspiration.

In diesem Sinne herzlich willkommen auf RogueBricks, ich wünsche dir noch viel Spaß und freue mich auf das ein oder andere MOC von dir! ;)

Greetings from Bavaria

Jonas

• Hey Mark!

Nevermind! 8o
    It's awesome you decided to registrate yourself here in a forum which has a complete other language, that you do not speak at all.
    I'm convinced your builds are really great as well. I hope to see some of them in the near future. :S

Well, I hope, you excuse my writing, 'cause school's a long time past for me. I hope you can read it though. 8o

I hope you enjoy your time here on RogueBricks and don't bother using the translator, it's possible to read it for us who speak german. ;)
    I'm als extremely surprised how good the translation of the google translator works and got developed over the years, even for a robot. :/
    By the way, nice avatr you got there. I really like that shiny armour.

Kind regards,
    Michael

• Hi Mark,

Great to have you on board! I'm delighted to see interest in our new community even from abroad!

Thanks for posting in German, I am sure it helps some of our members! Google Translator for sure really came a long way so no problem understanding you. And as you can see quite a few of us are comfortable responding in English so I hope you'll be fine in the future. Should you have questions feel free to reach out :thumbup:

Any chance to meet at Brickworld this year? I'm finally making my way back this year after not having been able to come last year. :)

Hope you'll have a good time here and find the time to share some of your future creations with us!

Best

Markus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!