Fifi - The Warrior Princess and the hunt for Tatsu, The Magic Whale

• Hey guys,

this is my princess warrior, named Fifi. She is on adventure to hunt the great sand green whale, named Tatsu. Tatsu is a magical creature, but no one knows what exactly are his powers. I guess we won't find out :D May be in the next adventure.

I'm attaching also an image with the stand I've used, which is really simple - one transparent bar on base plate with few other elements. I've included them in the part count as well. For some reason I wasn't able to count them correctly, each time I get a different number - most of the times the count is 87, but sometimes I get them as 89 parts ^^

Fifi - The Warrior Princess and the hunt for Tatsu, The Magic Whale

Spoiler anzeigen

Fifi + Magic Whale Parts

• What a fun little build, great work here, Dan! Gotta show this to my gf asap, she's all for whales, no matter the colour or magicness ;)

Ein toller kleiner MOC, Dan, super Arbeit. Das muss ich sobald wie moeglich meiner Freundin zeigen, sie liebt Wale, ganz egal welche Farbe oder ob magisch oder nicht.

• What a fun little build, great work here, Dan! Gotta show this to my gf asap, she's all for whales, no matter the colour or magicness ;)

Ein toller kleiner MOC, Dan, super Arbeit. Das muss ich sobald wie moeglich meiner Freundin zeigen, sie liebt Wale, ganz egal welche Farbe oder ob magisch oder nicht.

Hahaha! Thanks man! This one can at least fly :D

• What a fun combination of parts this whale's head is. Those surfboards fit perfectly too, awesome whale. Also like the "flying" twist, very adventurous but i can't help but thinking Fifi has to sneeze badly :D

Regards,

Marcel

:D:D She is actually afraid of heights and she's trying to not look down...and may be holding a little sneeze ^^

• Hahaha. So awesome, Dan. What a twist. A whale in the sky, that MUST be an incredible adventure. Love the part usages and the colors.

Great work again!

Best, Ben

Thank you!

So cool! That inspired me to rethink my idea for this round!

So kalt! Das brachte mich dazu meine Idee für diese Runde zu überdenken.

Thank you! Loved your adventure, they both can be part of the same story :)

• And of course he does it again! Man, I am looking forward to your entries each week now, and you for sure don't disappoint! :overpleased:

Love love love this one, so much story-telling with so little, and I love that it's entirely original, too! :yummy:

All the best for the vote though I'm sure you won't need it! :P

Best

Markus

• So creative and well crafted. Love those surfboard flippers and your character design for Fifi is top-notch.
    Don't often see that style of Ninjago sword used.

Thank you Isaac! I do love these swords and would love to get more of them :)

And of course he does it again! Man, I am looking forward to your entries each week now, and you for sure don't disappoint! :overpleased:

Love love love this one, so much story-telling with so little, and I love that it's entirely original, too! :yummy:

All the best for the vote though I'm sure you won't need it! :P

Best

Markus

Thank you Markus! Each round is so much fun, that once I build my entry I want to start the next one right away :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!