Time Traveler

• Hello Rogues!

As I started this Rogue travel with a figure, I will also finish it with a figure. 8th)

I have always been interested in the idea of time travel.

There are a lot of theories about it, a lot of pictures and nowhere is there any solid proof that this is possible ... or? :evil:

Maybe somewhere a crazy cleaver scientist invented a machine, maybe powerfull umbrella for such a trip. Maybe it's possible..

For the 8th round I present you Time Traveler!

Equipped with watches for various time jumps, energy umbrella and a suitcase for personal accessories flies through time and space!8th)

Since I'm not a big fan of digital image editing, I made the background myself with a bit of cardboard and paint, and hung the Time Traveler on a thin string that is very little visible in the photo itself. It was interesting to take photos as the creation was constantly spinning and moving.

i used 92 parts

Spoiler anzeigen

I am very happy to have been a part of this Rogue travel!

It was an incredibly interesting 8 weeks!

Keep on with this Rogues!:thumbup:

• That's a nice figure and a great setting. I totally agree with you, we are too much relying on photo editing in general when we actually want to build and present our MOCs. Often photo editing can distract from the MOC itself and hide its flaws so less editing is sometimes better.

• Hvala vsem. joh lie, Felix-the-Builder, Rauy.

Very nice comments. : thumb up:

Confirmation that I am doing the right thing.

I’ve always preferred analog photography more than digital photography. Photography is a moment in time captured in an image. I’d rather edit a scene before I take a photo than edit an image afterwards. Even if it didn’t work out the best, it’s always unique.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!