The Eagles are Coming!

• Built for round 5 of Rogue Olympics with the theme "Uplift" using 80 pieces. At the end of LOTR Gandalf comes with the Eagles to "uplift" Frodo and Sam-- both physically lifting them into the sky and also mentally uplifting their spirits.
    Also yet another build where I experimented with the treasure chest pieces, this time using 8.
    And yes Tolkien nerds... technically it should be Gandalf the White, but this is all I had.

You can also find it here on Flickr: The Eagles are Coming!

Also here is a behind the scenes look at how it was built

Behind the Scenes

Here's a breakdown of the build... sorry for the bad lighting

And of course the pieces:

80 pieces
  • And the chests are back! ^^ Really efficient use of parts and space with those "clouds". :thumbup:

It isn't the first time, and it won't be the last time you see the chests ^^ I'm thinking about trying to incorporate them into every build from now on, but we'll just have to see....

Since I've already seen tires turned inside out in earlier rounds, I suspect that the cotton wool comes from some LEGO plushies turned inside out as well :evil:;)

I suppose that argument can be made if the background has to count as a piece too ^^, but no plushies were harmed in the making of this build :saint: I could have done LEGO clouds but took the lazy route instead

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!