The Gardens of Babylon

• Hi there Rogues!

I know people have already done this, but before I knew that, I already built this;( Not a very good entry but it's okay;)

I hope you like it and see you in the next round! I'm very sorry for the low quality, but below is the part list, exactly 100 pieces.

~Tom

• Ah, I already saw this on Flickr quite a while ago (in fact you could have been the first one with the topic if you had just made the forum post quicker ^^). I don't think it's a bad thing to have multiple versions of the same general topic, especially when they all use different approaches. And I really like your entry as I had a similar idea with architectural features mixing with plants in a little minifig setup. I also think you made really good use of the old big plant pieces. When trying to build intricate plants you lose parts really quickly and such special moulds always come in handy to get volume and detail. And this paid off here with all the free parts you were able to stick into the architecture. :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!