My Mind is Empty

• Everyone knows the feeling... the prompt comes out and you have no ideas what to build...

The week goes by and still no ideas...

Then it is almost the deadline and you are frantically trying to build something.

This is me almost every week :) So this week I decided to built that feeling of an empty mind. At first I was going to submit a plain white image and say I used a record-setting 0 pieces, but decided to throw together an actual build. 8o

And here are the pieces:

58 pieces

columns of 10 with 8 in the last one... though most pieces got cropped out of the photo anyway

Hopefully you aren't having this feeling this week!

• Yeah, me too. My mind wasn't really empty but only ideas that wouldn't be realizable came to it. Till yesterday night. So I started building today but don't have much time this weekend since my daughter has her tenth birthday. Hopefully I manage to finish the building and take some pictures till Sunday evening ;)

• Yeah, me too. My mind wasn't really empty but only ideas that wouldn't be realizable came to it. Till yesterday night. So I started building today but don't have much time this weekend since my daughter has her tenth birthday. Hopefully I manage to finish the building and take some pictures till Sunday evening ;)

This was the first week my mind actually wasn't empty- I thought of this right away 8o But it's a problem I've faced numerous other weeks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!