101 Bricks: Ascend the sky discreetly

• Ascend the sky discreetly by Syrdarian, on Flickr

You can hear them leaving and travelling, but they're so discreet in the dark sky! Fireworks soaring into the sky with the utmost discretion, for an even greater effect of surprise.

Inspiration this time, came very hardly. It's not I hadn't any ideas, in contrary, but they all seemed bad, too hard to make or it didn't really motivate me. As I was enable to build with real part the whole week, the weekend was the only time I could really build and that kind of restricted me as I wasn't able to test the idea every time one poped. In the end, as time was counted, I picked a rather basic idea that came when I saw the "Costume Firework Rocket" from the minifigure series 18. So far, the MOC I’m the least prouf of :(

:!:Please note that for this MOC, a huge amount of part are used as support for the rockets and the background and that I used a lot (too much for my taste) photoshop by removing a lot of things that didn't look great which gives that impression that all the things are flying.:!:

My entry for The Rogue Olympics, Round 5, and it contains exactly 101 pieces.

I didn’t really get any inspiration by a picture or an artist but I’ve a feeling, MOC has already been made that looks like my MOC, but I’m not sure, it’s just a feeling and if it’s really the case, then please tell me ;)

I hope you like it :D

Kind of cold that high in the sky, or at least too much for the duck.

Proof:

Yes... A lot of supports...

In Deutch:

Man hört sie kommen und gehen, aber sie sind so diskret am dunklen Himmel! Feuerwerkskörper, die mit äußerster Diskretion in den Himmel steigen, um einen noch größeren Überraschungseffekt zu erzielen.

Die Inspiration kam dieses Mal nur sehr schwer. Es ist nicht so, dass ich keine Ideen gehabt hätte, im Gegenteil, aber sie schienen mir alle schlecht, zu schwer zu machen oder nicht wirklich motivierend zu sein. Da ich die ganze Woche über die Möglichkeit hatte, mit einem echten Teil zu bauen, war das Wochenende die einzige Zeit, in der ich wirklich bauen konnte, und das schränkte mich irgendwie ein, da ich nicht jedes Mal, wenn eine Idee auftauchte, diese testen konnte. Letztendlich habe ich mich aus Zeitgründen für eine recht einfache Idee entschieden, die mir kam, als ich die "Costume Firework Rocket" aus der Minifiguren-Serie 18 sah. Bis jetzt ist es das MOC, auf das ich am wenigsten stolz bin :(

:!:Bitte beachtet, dass für dieses MOC eine riesige Menge an Teilen als Stütze für die Raketen und den Hintergrund verwendet wurde und dass ich viel (zu viel für meinen Geschmack) Photoshop verwendet habe, indem ich viele Dinge entfernt habe, die nicht gut aussahen, was den Eindruck erweckt, dass alle Dinge fliegen:!

Mein Beitrag für die Schurkenolympiade, Runde 5, und er enthält genau 101 Teile.

Ich habe mich nicht wirklich von einem Bild oder einem Künstler inspirieren lassen, aber ich habe das Gefühl, dass bereits ein MOC gemacht wurde, das wie mein MOC aussieht, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher, es ist nur ein Gefühl und wenn es wirklich der Fall ist, dann sagt es mir bitte ;)

Ich hoffe es gefällt euch :D

Ziemlich kalt so hoch am Himmel, oder zumindest zu viel für die Ente.

• Don't be too harsh to yourself, I think you did a good job with capturing the scenery and I also don't think that you overused the editing and Photoshop effects.

I can also really relate to the struggles you described with coming up with an idea this week. I've had similar difficulties, and my building time is restricted to the weekend as well.

• Don't be too harsh to yourself, I think you did a good job with capturing the scenery and I also don't think that you overused the editing and Photoshop effects.

I can also really relate to the struggles you described with coming up with an idea this week. I've had similar difficulties, and my building time is restricted to the weekend as well.

At least we came up with a MOC, yours is greater btw. Concerning the editing, it's still very far from the pictures I've taken, in my opinion it's a little cheaty.

We'll soon see what next week's theme will be :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!