Family Chain (with Tensegrity!)

• Hallo,

Here is my entry for round 5 of Rogue Olympics (Topic: Chain). I didn’t have much time this week so after coming up with a variety of ideas, I settled on this relatively simple build. It uses tensegrity (one of the first things that comes to mind when I think of both LEGO and Chains8o), and it follows the chain of human life. It starts as a baby, grows into a kid, then jumps into adulthood, and eventually old age, while the grandkids start the cycle again.:|:overpleased::moustache::disguise: I was originally going to make a chain of events, but simplicity and part count won out, and this is what I made. Sorry for the bad photo- it was another rushed time build.

Here is the piece count:

99 Pieces

pieces are in columns of 10, with 9 in the last column:

And here is the photo before editing (also rushed, so not great), since I couldn’t take the photo without a big shadow, and only had one functional lamp.

Unedited Photo

Thanks for checking this out… good night:sleeping:

See you next week!

Math Wizard

• Good job!

My first idea was a tensegrity Moc too but i had a lot of work IRL and it can be time-consuming to find the good balance.

Gut gemacht!

Meine erste Idee war auch ein Tensegrity Moc, aber ich hatte viel Arbeit im IRL und es kann zeitaufwändig sein, die richtige Balance zu finden.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!