What's in our ground?

• Hallo zusammen,

nach längerer Zeit poste ich mal wieder ein MOC.

Für den STEM-Contest bei Lego Ideas habe ich ein zu meinem Job passendes MOC gebaut, das es leider nicht bis ins Fanvoting geschafft hat. Das Thema hierbei ist, was sich alles so im Boden befindet, oder befinden kann.

Beruflich habe ich mit exakt diesem Thema täglich zu tun, wenn auch eher für die Frage was man noch alles hinzufügen könnte.
    Ich mache es mir an dieser Stelle einfach, und füge einfach meine Beschreibung von Lega Ideas ein:

Zitat

In the field of underground construction many, if not all of the "STEM"-topics, are featured.On the one side you have your naturally given conditions, such as trees, the layers of soil and the glacial erratic rocks. On the other side you have man-made objects, such as sewerage, streets and cables.
    But as soon as you reach the topic of building and securing excavation sites the topics of engineering, mathematics and science get really advanced.

I tried to feature as many of these topics in this small space as possible. Included are:

• a tree and its roots
    • street with layers
    • a drain connected to a sewerage pit
    • a sewerage drain as well as cables under the street
    • layers of soil
    • a solider pile wall
    • an anchor keeping the wall from drifting away
    • glacial erratic rocks

I hope you have as much joy looking at this build as I had creating it!

What's in the ground 1 by Kashim K, auf Flickr

What's in the ground 2 by Kashim K, auf Flickr

What's in the ground 3 by Kashim K, auf Flickr

What's in the ground 4 by Kashim K, auf Flickr

Ich hoffe wie gesagt, dass es euch gefällt und freue mich über jede Rückmeldung! :D

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kashim

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!