Classic LEGO Themes

• Hallo

There were a lot of options this week! My first thought was to just post a picture of a single red 2x4 brick, since 1 piece is definitely less than 101 8o But before I could do that, someone else posted a red 2x4 brick (though they at least added a display case). My next thought was the LEGO goat, but I don’t have one, so I couldn’t do that :( I next thought of the LEGO Icons sets, but one of them had already been represented this round so I had to keep thinking. :/

I finally settled on the idea of making 3 of the classic themes; city, space, and castle. I built the symbol of each theme, in addition to an icon from the theme. I built the galaxy explorer with the classic space logo for space, a minifigure with the 2x4 brick for city, and the yellow castle with the logo that appeared on flags in the set. Of course this ended up with over 101 bricks, and I had to remove some detail, as usual, but here it is: a few icons of LEGO:

After I slimmed it down, here are the pieces:

101 pieces

columns of 10 as usual:

Thanks so much to the Rogue Bricks team for running this contest! I was my first time entering and I was able to create a submission for all 8 rounds. It really helped me grow as a builder with the piece constraint and random themes. Hopefully I’ll be back next year:)

Math Wizard

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!