Hanging Gardens of Babylon (Another one)

• I know this is the 4th build of this magnificent wonder of the world, but because of its relatively unknown design, and look (as there were no reliable records of this structure), much of the retrospective designs made by current architects, engineers, and AFOLs differ greatly. Even within this contest, so far all three interpretations have varied widely. Because of this fact, im very comfortable putting my own spin on the design of the famous wonder of the ancient world.

The few second hand historical record we have describe the gardens as square shaped and having tiers, with each tier filled with exotic plants and trees, with water flowing throughout to irrigate. Its shape was once thought to mimic that of the pyramids, in a terraced ziggurat structure. Other than that, not much is known about them, causing researchers to even question if this beauty was even real, or if it was a fantastical myth of the time.

With these descriptions I tried to portray my view of the gardens and tried to incorporate as much as I could with the piece constraint. I used a total of 96 pieces.

Spoiler anzeigen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!