Beiträge von legofrik

@modestolus When I built this MOC I must use some "compensation" about the size, because If this one will be bigger, than I need to build bigger Tiger I and than I need to use different chains for Tiger I and for Sherman, etc... :)

That's why this model is a little bit smaller than it should be, but still, five soldiers can be put inside the vehicle.

This MOC is amazing. I had an opportunity to see it live on Bricking Bavaria.

There are so many details and I believe there are hours of work spend just for walls not to mention other stuff.

Each time I look at it, I find something new that I like. :)

Good yob!

Gruss.

G.

So, this is diorama with WW2 vehicles I present earlier.

As you can see, there are also some other machinery:

- BMW R75 sidecar which I made, but I copied most the solutions from other MOC

- Kettenkrad which is almost 100% copy of creation from BrickMania

- Mustang P-51 which I found on the net and make it similar

Diorama presents three sequences of the movie which I combined them all in one.

First sequence shows the middle part of the bridge where Captain Miller shoot with his gun into Tiger I tank in a moment when Mustang P-51 dive into it. The result is well known.

Second sequence is right after the first one. Corporal Upham take small group of German soldiers where he recognize German soldier captured and released before, for whom this meeting ends badly.

The last sequence shows the arrival of allies.

Gruss.

G.

Everyone knows it and most of people mixed with "Fury". No, this is not Sherman M8 - "Easy Eight", but M4 Sherman. ;)

As you can see custom decals has lots of scratches. Friend who print this decals has problem with white color on printer. The effect is more authentic, at least for me. :)

This is actually the first version of the Willys. Second one gets only a few changes like DBG hose instead of black, tan connectors instead of RB,custom 3D printing canister for fuel and custom decals.

Funny thing is, when I build this creation, I badly need double jumper 1x3, because only one pin holds together the middle section of the chassis. And after three years LEGO made it. :)

@modestolus & @Dr. Zarkow . Me also. When I was a kid, I have soldiers made of Classic space figures and weapons was the plastic waste which is around plastic models (airplanes). :)

Those were the days.

Now I'm "old", but still a kid and I try to do the WW2 vehicles, tanks etc in minifig scale and put them into a diorama which presents a part of some movie. Will present two of them. ;)

Thank you for the compliments.

Gruss.

G.

Hi!

I love all the details on all three sections.

The wall and the palm trees are perfect! Tiles on the palace's floor and all the props are amazing.

But the best for me is little boat made from cap and tile with Pirates sign.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Gruss.

G.

Hi!

I hope you don't mind that I'll present the WW2 army machine and also hope that some non-LEGO elements are allowed, like custom decals, brickarms weapon etc...

If this is not OK, please remove the thread and I'll post it other stuff. :)

This is one of my oldest MOC and it's a part of diorama I'll show you later.

MOC is not playable, because it's too fragile. Later I added some custom decals too.

Gruss. ;)

G.

Hi all!

First I'm sorry, that I'm writing in English, but I don't speak German. Well, English is also not so good, but I can write a sentence or two... :)

Don't bother to write me back in English (no problem, If you like). You can write in German and I'll "Google" translate it, hoping I got the right text.

I also hope, that you don't mind If I answer back or comment in English instead in German. ;)

This past weekend I was with my friends in Bricking Bavaria exhibition, where I met a few nice guys from your LUG. So I decide to join your forum and If I have some MOCs to show, I'll post the pictures with some text.

If you have any questions about me, please just ask. :)

Greetings from Slovenia.

Gregor