Beiträge von vladunov

Danke Leute!

Since i made it, photographed it, took it apart and put it back together again, i play with myself in the spare moments between things, the balance of power is very even. :/

:D

vladunov
    11. April 2024 um 13:39

My build for the round

Here we are in round 4. I had a ton of ideas for this theme, but settled on being able to make a "working" game with up to 101 pieces. The idea came from my desire to represent the balance of power through the equality of white/light and black/dark, at the beginning of the game we have the same conditions and opportunities we have a balance, but in the process of playing the balance changes, let the better player win. :moustache:

Chess

Chess

Chess

Еxactly 101 parts were used

Chess

My contribution to round 3...

vladunov
    7. April 2024 um 15:06

Here we are in round 3, as soon as I heard the topic I immediately figured out what I wanted to build. I had other expectations for the result, after a few tries I ran out of time, so this is the result... Volume occupying cats. This is the animal that, if it sees a chest, box, carton or other container, must move and fill its volume with itself, or try to fill the volume. Regardless of the size of the cat or the size of the object in which it has to move. Hope you like it, see you in the next round...

volume occupying cats

volume occupying cats

volume occupying cats

52 parts were used

volume occupying cats

And one from me...

vladunov
    31. März 2024 um 14:42

Here we are in round 2 of the Olympics. In this round, my creation is dedicated to the Chernobyl nuclear disaster that happened in 1986. To remind us of the perils of nuclear energy production.

Chernobyl Nuclear Blast

Chernobil Nuclear Blast

Chernobil Nuclear Blast

I combined two scenes from the series dedicated to the events surrounding this tragedy. They capture the moment of exposure and the ionization of the air when the radiation is released.

Chernobil Nuclear Blast Chernobil Nuclear Blast

70 Parts are used Chernobil Nuclear Blast

My entry for Round1... Hope enjoy it

vladunov
    23. März 2024 um 11:42

Here we are again in round 1 of the incredible Olympiad of the RogueOlympics 2024 - Think.Build.Repeat. This round is very cute. I present to you some of the consequences of all this cuteness… The attack of the Sweet fairy on sweets Thanks to Phil_DeLaGhetto for the inspiration of the expressive tooth he created. Happy creating everyone! And until the next round!

Deutsch Google translate - Hier sind Sie wieder in Runde 1 der unglaublichen Olympiade der RogueOlympics 2024 – Think.Build.Repeat. Diese Runde ist sehr süß. Ich präsentiere Ihnen einige der Konsequenzen all dieser Niedlichkeit ... Der Angriff der süßen Fee auf Süßigkeiten. Vielen Dank an Phil_DeLaGhetto für die Inspiration für den ausdrucksstarken Zahn, den er geschaffen hat. Viel Spaß beim Erstellen! Und bis zur nächsten Runde!

The attack of the sweet fairy of the sweet

58 parts were used

In this last round, I tried to recreate several musical icons from different eras. My intention was to be able to build a complete set of 12 figures, but unfortunately I ran out of time and maybe the parts wouldn't make it.
    Anyway, I present to you…

IMG_20230514_144628

Madonna, in her iconic cone bra stage suit in a legоlized square shape :)

Madonna

Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley

2 Pac Shakur

2 PAC

Beyoncé

Beyoncé

Antonio Vivaldi

IMG_20230514_144847

Thanks to the organizers of the Olympiad this year, as well as to all the participants, it was simply amazing!

50 parts

After the lovely medallions we see so far i decided to make a demon or evil ancient spirit that possessed a certain beautiful piece of jewelry. again I tried to make the model also have added value like features to play/interact with it.

Alternative approach to Gold Chains...

Video...

Round 5

Round 5

Round 5

99 parts were used for this model.

Round 5

Hope enjoy it!