Beiträge von Isaac_S

Oh, Lego Racers! My memories of that game are very little but i know for sure that i liked to play it at a friends computer. I am impressed how you managed to add all that to the scene, but you were pretty precise when putting apart the dinosaurs for the count, so: Well done!

Like the overall color combos and atmosphere.

Regards

Thank you Marcel. I ended up having to reshoot photos after mis-counting elements at first. It's easy to just keep adding parts to a landscape, much harder to reduce!

Love dino's. Love Jonny. Love old cars. Perfect, Isaac.

That is a really good entry!

As Marcel wrote: the atmosphere is really good.

Best, Ben

Thanks a lot Ben :)

Schönes Dinos, Landschaft und Gesammtbild! Johnny finde ich langsam auch cool, auch wenn ich ihn als Kind noch nicht „kannte“.

Leider gefallen mir die Räder nicht. Sieht für mich nach Duplo aus...

Thank you, we'll try to keep convincing you that Johnny is cool ;)

I'm still a bit baffled just how much you were able to squeeze within the parts limit. Two dinosaurs, a car, and even a little side build with a tree - looks like you know what you're doing :)

LEGO Racers 2 was so good! Thanks for bringing back those memories... Makes me want to dig up an old copy and try to boot it up again :D

Good luck with the vote!

Best

Markus

Thanks Markus!
    There was plenty of fiddling with the designs to try and fit as much as possible =O

Nice Slizer. I see you choosed to show the nice wheel side for the foto only. 😉

Thanks! And yes, these wheels are unfortunately only good looking from one side ^^

Though with more pieces you could place the elements back to back for some cool balloon tires!

Hi Isaac,

Thats what i call colorful! :D Might be the biggest entry this round, i always like when people manage to include big parts, not to easy. I like the angled wheels, adds a lot!

Kind regards,

Marcel

Thanks Marcel! I tried a few different setups for the wheels, and the angle made it look so much more dynamic than a straight attachment.

Hey Isaac,

glad to see you joining here :D Your Slizer is super cool, I especially like the Cockpit and, of course, the wheels. Today I built just for fun something similar, but yours looks much better... See you (hopefully ?) in the next round :)

Best

Elias

Thank you Elias! It's been a very fun event to participate in :)

Hi Isaac, so good to have you here. And to see your entry, which has nothing to do with castle :S :D

Love your Electric Slizer! :love: The wheels and the the color scheme is awesome. So is the part usage.

Looking forward to see your entry for round 2.

All the best,

Ben

Thanks Ben! Somehow I seem to have wondered away from the castle theme - I'm sure that's only temporary though!

Thank you for the nudge to participate! The spoiler attachment was my favorite aspect to this vehicle, have been trying to use those large tail elements for a while.

Well Isaac_S , Im must admit I don't know what a "slizer" is (it obviously isn't supposed to slice anything:saint:), but that vehicle you've created: I like it a lot!

Nice choice of colors, great use of those curved round slopes and a cute lady that seems to has fun driving that crazy thing.

Good job and good luck for the contest!

Thanks! As for the title, it was a reference to the old LEGO Slizer theme, I thought it sounded like a fun name for a fast car :)

Glad to hear you appreciated the character, as I quite liked that how she came together.

Wrong month, but acceptable aweesomeness ;)

But seriously after a month of unique rovers, I'm still floored seeing another one pop up, I would have thought I'd be all rovered out - but still find that rover love in this <3

Great job - also medium Azure floating tires are the best :overpleased:

Thanks Simon! Once you get started building rovers it's hard to stop ^^

Was really wowed when I saw this on flickr. One of my favorites from RogueOlympics so far.

You created a wonderful atmosphere with the scene, and made packed plenty of detail into a spacious setting. No easy task with just 101 parts.

Great mix of old and new parts from many themes. That's a Duplo crate serving as the bottom of his work bench?

Daring choice to select transparent as your color, but you pulled it off with ease.
    Brilliant photography and editing work that really sell the beauty of the build :love:

Excellent stagecoach and another model that showcases how much can be done with just 101 parts.
    Love the rowboat use and the window configuration.

Effective desert background work too :thumbup:

Smart idea to use the PaB cup as the liquid source, and somehow blue seems an especially fitting color for this concept.

The puddles are well done, especially the sneaky use of a baseball cap!