Beiträge von dtriangle

Thank you everyone for the nice response. It was a lot of fun to build and photograph, glad to be part of the community here. Nice to have some thoughtful feedback and not just emojis like on Instagram :evil:=O8)

@matze2903 yes indeed, I’m still shocked at how much faster the Jason nevens remix is !

Ach hier ist dein Post! In my childhood Dragonball was essential viewing every morning before school so that you were up to date and could converse with the other kids and say stuff like „whoarr that Cell is tough cookie!“

Very nice rendition indeed, Gino!

Hi Marion,

Ich habe jetzt (in eine Arztpraxis Wartebereich) Zeit genommen diese tolle kleiner Geschichte durch zu lesen. Super gemacht ! : )

Obwohl ich nicht in Deutschland aufgewachsen bin ich kenne viel von diese typische Kleinigkeiten. Meine letzte Auto in Australien war auch ein oranger Golf 1 (kein Cabrio) - ich liebe Golfs aber Erbeerkörbchen hab ich nie gehört, witzig !

Hey Arran, sehr coole Beitrag...vor allem cool dass wir beide den gleichen Jungs ausgewählt haben (ja, ich hab meins noch gerade rechtzeitig geschafft :)). Die Figuren sind super geworden :love:...aber der Skyline mit Logo sind für mich das Highlight!

LG Mark

Hab jetzt auf Flickr gesehen ! Witzig das wir die gleichen Gruppe gebaut haben. Richtig geil.

lego-RunDMC-3up3.jpg

Loosely based on what they are wearing in the image below. I built Run's tracksuit jacket in the typical Australian 'Green and Gold' Olympic style.

run-dmc-2up.jpg

run-dmc-sign1.jpg

Finally found a use for my Minifig picture frame : D

run-dmc-sign2.jpg

Here's a closer look at how the lettering was achieved. I love these very handy parts for smoothing the overlaps ; )

jmj-rip.jpg

Dedicated to Jam Master Jay, rest in peace.

Good evening, Rouges! This is my first actual post on the forum (aside the quick welcome).

I present to you, kings of the 1980’s Run DMC!

RunDMC-2.jpg

Left to right Jason “Jam Master Jay” Mizell. Joseph “DJ Run” Simmons, Darryl “D.M.C.” McDaniels.

Usually I do not enter competitions however, Gino (YgrekLego) sent me a text revealing to me the theme – I just had to build something this time – being myself a product of this particular decade.

I actually started out building a simple model of the red “Speak and Spell” learning computer made famous by the movie, E.T. But, Then Marcel V. posted the entry “Because the cat doesn’t fit in the toaster.” Alf in all his glory behind the counter, complete with kitchen backdrop. It was at this stage that I decided to up my game and build some heroes of mine, with a backdrop.

If you have been living under a rock since 1981 Here is a taste of what you have been missing.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hallo Rouges !

Ich bin Arran Hearn, der aus Australien. Hat mich gefreut euch auf der Messe (Bricking Bavaria 2018) kennengelernt zu haben.

Nice to have met some of you in person and congratulations for a bloody nice collaboration! Really impressive.
    Looking forward to joining in some competitions and perhaps even building something in Minifig scale again !

0023-SprayCan-ProductPhoto_2.2-350x350.jpg

Bin gerne dabei und viel spaß mit meinem Deutch – Just gonna have to deal with it ; )