WWII Saving Private Ryan

• So, this is diorama with WW2 vehicles I present earlier.

As you can see, there are also some other machinery:

- BMW R75 sidecar which I made, but I copied most the solutions from other MOC

- Kettenkrad which is almost 100% copy of creation from BrickMania

- Mustang P-51 which I found on the net and make it similar

Diorama presents three sequences of the movie which I combined them all in one.

First sequence shows the middle part of the bridge where Captain Miller shoot with his gun into Tiger I tank in a moment when Mustang P-51 dive into it. The result is well known.

Second sequence is right after the first one. Corporal Upham take small group of German soldiers where he recognize German soldier captured and released before, for whom this meeting ends badly.

The last sequence shows the arrival of allies.

Gruss.

G.

• Holy macaroni, this is awesome. 😦

I really like the WWII setting and I'm planning on building some mocs too.

These collapsed buildings, the tanks, the plane and a lot of details - I gotta say it a second time, this is really great. 😄

My favourites are the german vehicles I gotta admit, especially the Panzerkampfwagen. I really like this fierce looking of it. 😮

Kind regards,

Michael

PS: I'll post some on your other WWII mocs soon. They are awesome. 😄

• Hello Gregor :)

I really like the idea making a Saving Private Ryan MOC. I recognized the location immediately, the bridge looks great and I like how you made all the collapsed buildings.

I'm looking forward seeing your upcoming MOCs :)

Greetings from Austria

Patrick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!