Hello from Belgium

• Hi everyone,

My name is Inge. I 'm living in Belgium with my husband and our two pets Micka en Zazzles. 6 years ago I was stupid enough to buy a little Star Wars set for my then boyfriend-now husband and so it began.

You can find me building miniland scale things & Disney things..

At one of the fanweekends, i got in touch with Rolli, Modestolus and Legopard. I heard so much about Rogue Bricks, I decided to join.. I'm already looking forward to the awesome contests I heard so much about.

Don't be fooled by all the pictures on my Flickr..I'm also a member of BeLUG..

Maybe we'll meet eachother at one of the many international events I tend to visit!

grtz

Isendra

PS: my German sucks, so I'll google translate everything or let my hubby read and make it understandable..

• Hey there and welcome here on RB!

Well, I don't think that it's a big problem, if you write your comments in English, if you're more comfortable with that. Lots of guys here travel 'round the world already talking to allkind of people speakin other languages and the one's who prefer to stay at home, also received a quite good English education at school or by playing endlessly games or watching series on the internet. :D

Mhh, Micka and Zazzles ... sound like cat names if you ask me. Are your pets actually cats? :/

I'm looking forward to see posts of you here being posted by you on RB; actually I'm excited about what you have already build. You could put a flickr link into your signature to allow people to get to your photostream right away. :D

Last but not least, I hope you'll enjoy your time with us here on RB.
    By the way, don't hesitate to ask anyone here in the forum, if you got any question or something like that. :)

Kind regards,
    Michael

• Hoi Inge,

Endelijk! ^^

A warm welcome and have fun here with RougeBricks.

Looking foreward to see your builds also here. And - of course - see you guys again somewhere on this small planet.

All the best,

Ben

PS: Groetjes aan Wilfried en bedankt voor het cadeau. Ik heb de hockey sticks heel haard nodig 8o

• Hey, it's 50% of my two favourite Belgians! :S

Welcome! Glad to finally have you on board officially! I always counted you as a Rogue anyway after all the time we have spent together ;) Also very cool that you immediately signed up for our Bauble Secret Santa, looking forward what you'll be putting into yours :)

As the others already stated: Please do share your models with us – they are very different from what one usually sees and would fit nicely in our community! :)

Drafting is always an option ^^

Can I join in? :saint: I LOVE drafting!

Best

Markus

• Hey there,

always welcome members from all around the world! Enjoy your time here on Rogue Bricks!

By the way, your built about your favourite disney figs is amazing! Very well done! Hope to see even more MOCs from you!

Best wishes to Belgium from Austria!

kofi

• Hallo Isendra,

welcome here at Rogue Bricks! English is not a problem at all at our Forum...there are even same people who speak dutch 8o.

Ik ga er gemakshalve maar van uit dat je met zo'n achternaam uit vlaanderen komt, dus als je vragen hebt, stel ze gerust :)

Have fun and hopefully you'll post some MOCs in the future!

LG Mark (dutch guy from berlin)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!