Farming in Space

• Hi everyone,

After 2 quite difficult themes, garden was more easily presented in Lego, I can also see that when looking at all the great builds everyone has already made. For me the problem with "garden" as a theme is that I do not have a lot of plant or vegetation pieces. Luckilly everyone can only use 101 pieces, but it did decrease the amount of options a little. I had a hard time making the glass space dome and made the build quite difficult for myself, the spherical shape with only skeletal pieces was quite difficult.

Farming in Space by Mels  Hillemans, on Flickr

I tried to use the orangy brown to indicate that the greenhouse is on planet Mars. I used the total amount of 101 pieces exaclty. When I first built it, I was over it by 9 pieces which was anoying and made me reduce the amount of sand around the dome. This was not an improvement but it was fine and I am happy with my build.

Farming in Space by Mels  Hillemans, on Flickr

Thanks everyone for the competition and fun building experiences. We are halfway, Good luck!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!