Cobalt Guardian

• Exo-Force inspired mechas are always great! On this one i especially like how you managed to keep a small form factor and lots of details/greebles without it looking too empty. Lots of great part uses too, the best one is probably the use of the Bionicle Stars Tahu legs for, well, the legs... How far apart can you put the legs? The hip construction makes it seem like there is only a very limited amount of movement back to forth.

Overall, i love this!

• Exo-Force inspired mechas are always great! On this one i especially like how you managed to keep a small form factor and lots of details/greebles without it looking too empty. Lots of great part uses too, the best one is probably the use of the Bionicle Stars Tahu legs for, well, the legs... How far apart can you put the legs? The hip construction makes it seem like there is only a very limited amount of movement back to forth.

Overall, i love this!

Thanks! Unfortunately you are right, the legs don't have much range of motion forwards and backwards. Enough for basic poses, but nothing too extreme.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!