• Hi everyone, I'm new here! :D I'm very happy to be part of something now. To learn more. To make some LEGO-friends. To share and see MOC's. Those are things I really like and things I hopefully can find here!

Some things about me: I love to build Medieval/Fantasy MOC's. Villages, farms, castles and nature. I love to put detailes everywhere. I try to use NPU a lot too, because it's very nice when it turns out great! My favorite LEGO-theme is LotR and will always be LotR8o This was my introduction, I hope to learn a lot and see you guys later!

On Instagram I am known as @tom_studs_ so if you want to see some MOC's, go check it out! I am mostly proud on 'Fairy Tale';)

Greetings,

Tom

• Moin Tom! Schön, dass wir seit Kurzem so viele neue Gesichter in der Runde begrüßen dürfen!

Dein Moc macht Lust auf mehr! Schau dich gern um, stelle deine Kreationen vor oder tausch dich mit den Leuten aus. Wir freuen uns auf deine Beiträge!

^^ I obviously need to get some sleep... Sorry I didn't even realize I was answering in German when your text was in English. My bad!

Nice to have you around, Tom! Your MOC looks great! Whenever you need to discuss WIPs, share your latest MOC or want to participate in a contest, we are more than happy to have you in our community. Have fun!

• Thank you all for a warm welcome, it indeed was a long way, but thanks for helping me, Robo Block! MGibarian, there's always an app called Google Translate, don't worry;) and RandomGuy, I'm glad you like my MOC, There will come more soon!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!