What We Do in the Clouds

• Hey guys,

I want to share with you my latest build. It comes with a small story, the character names are inspired by What We Do in the Shadows series.

This was super fun to put together, especially Sir Nandor...because he was a bit drunk all the time and was keep falling off his dragon :D

What We Do in the Clouds

Sir Nandor the Sober fell asleep again, on the back of his trusted dragon, Princess Nadja. It was going to be a long flight to the Summer Joust. Nandor usually dreamt of wine, probably because he wasn't drinking...at all. This time he dreamt how his clumsy squire Colin Robinson loses all the wine that they were carrying on the back of the old and half-blind dragon Laszlo.

To be absolutely correct, the wine was always on the back of Colin Robinson and he did lost all of it, going to the Summer Joust.

The idea of building these characters came from this amazing build by Legopard

I made it for Summer Joust 2021, High Fantasy category.

• Danko, this is totally great!

Not my style of building LEGO, but totally my sense of humor. And let's face the facts, the composition of parts leading to this amazing picture is just AWESOME!

You've definitely got a serious competitor here, I wish you the best of luckk!

• Danko, this is totally great!

Not my style of building LEGO, but totally my sense of humor. And let's face the facts, the composition of parts leading to this amazing picture is just AWESOME!

You've definitely got a serious competitor here, I wish you the best of luckk!

Thanks Fletcher!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!