Levicorpus!

• This contest has been such a blast! I decided to end it with a little bit of Harry Potter fun. Today I present to you a dangling Ron, who was just pranked by someone (probably Harry). Good thing he's wearing trousers!

I had originally planned to build both Ron and Harry, but 101 pieces disappeared very fast. Still, I love this concept, so I'm planning to develop it into a much larger MOC in the near future. Also as a fun behind-the-scenes, I had originally planned to make Ron float via a tensegrity design, but scrapped that due to its ugly appearance. Maybe someday.

(NOT OFFICIAL ENTRY)

And finally, I used all 101 parts in this model. It was certainly difficult to fit the entire thing within 101 pieces.

And that's all from me! Thanks to everyone for making this such a fantastic contest! I'll miss the weekly challenges, but I don't think I'll miss the 101 piece limit too much (or having to disassemble my creations immediately).

See you next year!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!