The Pirates Bar

• Hello Rogues,

I want to thank the organizers for the wonderful contest, and to danko for telling me about it. For me, this was my first participation in such a long and varied competition. All participants presented wonderful and unique creations and it was a pleasure and an honor for me to be among you. My only regret is that I missed the first round, but next time, I will not allow it.

Here is my MOC for the last round, I went through different ideas, but I decided to be this one...

And so ... The Bar of the Pirates, and their old captain, drank too much rum for another night. It's time to close the bar, the empty glasses are turned upside down so they don't get dusty, the chairs are turned upside down and placed on the bar, so the floor can be cleaned, and this is the moment, when also the luck of the old captain can turn upside down, a new captain of the pirates can appear, why not be a woman?

The Pirates Bar

75 parts are used. Parts List

When I disassembled the model I broke hook hand, I don't have another of this part, that's why I photographed it like this, it can be counted as 2 parts.;(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!