Schwarzer Dresscode

• Hi all!

This round's theme got me confused ^^ First I thought that we must build in grayscale, because in my head monochrome is only black, white and gray. I was already building when it hit me that we can use basically any color. I couldn't find a color to replace the black, so all black this round.

The build is only 30 parts. I tried to place it on a rotating platform, like a real ballerina box, but the problem is with the legs. After few rotations the legs got loose and she falls over. And there is no point of doing a video where the model falls apart after few rounds ^^

The title is inspired by Bushido's song Panamera flow.

Schwarzer Dresscode

Schwarzer Dresscode

Spoiler anzeigen

Schwarzer Dresscode - Parts

• wait what?!? Bushido?? Who come you know that guy??

I thought I figured out you were not a German speaker so this would be peculiar, but for real, man, he's like the most untalented overrated rapper Germany has to offer. Sorry for being so confused, if you'd like to get to know some really talented German rappers, just ask me^^ it's nothing to do with your build its great but to have read that the title was inspired by Bushido really confused me, im dying to know how you got to know that guy^^

I thought I figured out you were not a German speaker so this would be peculiar, but for real, man, he's like the most untalented overrated rapper Germany has to offer. Sorry for being so confused, if you'd like to get to know some really talented German rappers, just ask me^^ it's nothing to do with your build its great but to have read that the title was inspired by Bushido really confused me, im dying to know how you got to know that guy^^

same here :D

Hahahaha! This song is actually the only song I know from Bushido. I prefer Samy Deluxe and used to listen him years ago. Still remember my favorite song Sneak Preview by him and Afrob. Huge hip hop fan myself, I even have my own songs ^^ Would love some suggestions for good German rappers.

• Hahahaha! This song is actually the only song I know from Bushido. I prefer Samy Deluxe and used to listen him years ago. Still remember my favorite song Sneak Preview by him and Afrob. Huge hip hop fan myself, I even have my own songs ^^ Would love some suggestions for good German rappers.

Check out Jan Böhmermann! :D Well, I should mention he's a satirist... But his friend Dendemann is actually worth a listen.

YgrekLego a metal band lead singer and rap appreciater, you don't find that combination everyday! Glad to meet some like-minded people here, cheers! :)

• danko sammy is great, afrob too!! So you just know Bushido because you are a rap fan? Where do you come from?

Dendemann is also great, Jan Böhmermann is more a show host, but he can also rap. Please also check out K.I.Z , Alligatoah, Fettes Brot and Trailer Park Boys!! (These are my favorites, Alligatoah mostly)

Since you like rap/hiphop, ülease tell me you know Hamilton!?

MGibarian yeah i am totally into Metal and Punk, but the information that i am a lead singer is a little outdated, i just do the occasional recording with my buddy now. Oh and yeah, i can also kinda rap, meaning i am no pro, but i can do "My Shot" from Hamilton perfectly, even do my own lyrics sometimes.

Heres a link

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Just wow :love: This is soo perfect !!

I'm totally in love with your build, the batwings as legs and the gear as dress :D My English is too bad to describe how much I like this...;)

My favorite this round and from all of your builds so far.

And regarding good german rappers: Alligatoah is best 8) Also it might be difficult to understand the german word jokes and references in his lyrics, the hooks are still incredibly good.

• MGibarian  YgrekLego - thank you guys for the suggestions! I've already started with Alligatoah and I like him so far! I'm from Bulgaria and yes, I know Bushido just because I listen rap and hip hop ^^

I just listened to your song - cool stuff! Just a bit hard for me. And now that we are sharing music, here's the only video that I made (I'm no pro, just a fan):

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Brickleas Thank you very much! :) And thank you for also suggesting Alligatoah!

• Say true, Bulgaria?? Nice! I've been in Bulgaria for the summer for like ten years of my childhood and youth with my family^^ i am not bulgarian myself but my stepdad and sisters are and i still remember a lot of the language! So,

Code
    Добре дошли в Roguebricks

listening to the song just now, its great! And i even understand a little bit, is it about saying Thank you? Sdrasti... I just wanted to say thank you, sth like that? And i got "bes gashti" sth like pants down, no pants on?

Oh and please check out Hamilton. It's a musical, but it's a rap musical! I did a figbarf of Hamilton for the annual challenge

Hamilton Figbarf

• Haa, so you have Bulgarians in your family. What are the chances :) You figured the pants down part right ^^ drasti is correctly spelled like "Zdrasti" in Cyrillic and means "Hi". The text starts like: she said hi...

I watched a bit from the musical and I liked it a lot. Never heard of it before now, so thank you for the suggestion!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!