A Day on Dino Island

• Of course for this round's prompt one of my first thoughts was the Adventurers theme, and Dino Island in particular due to many fond memories of that zone in LEGO Racers 2, and it giving me a chance to use some dinosaurs.

The scene uses 101 parts, and the only elements not attached are the accessories in crates on the back of Johnny's jeep.

Special thanks to Marin for the Johnny Thunder fig, and John for some help with the photo edit.

51037050787_69db19e467_c.jpg

Parts:

parts-1.jpg

Was excited to see several others made Adventurer's submissions, as it's a theme that doesn't get enough MOCs built for it :)

• Oh, Lego Racers! My memories of that game are very little but i know for sure that i liked to play it at a friends computer. I am impressed how you managed to add all that to the scene, but you were pretty precise when putting apart the dinosaurs for the count, so: Well done!

Like the overall color combos and atmosphere.

Regards

• I'm still a bit baffled just how much you were able to squeeze within the parts limit. Two dinosaurs, a car, and even a little side build with a tree - looks like you know what you're doing :)

LEGO Racers 2 was so good! Thanks for bringing back those memories... Makes me want to dig up an old copy and try to boot it up again :D

Good luck with the vote!

Best

Markus

• Oh, Lego Racers! My memories of that game are very little but i know for sure that i liked to play it at a friends computer. I am impressed how you managed to add all that to the scene, but you were pretty precise when putting apart the dinosaurs for the count, so: Well done!

Like the overall color combos and atmosphere.

Regards

Thank you Marcel. I ended up having to reshoot photos after mis-counting elements at first. It's easy to just keep adding parts to a landscape, much harder to reduce!

Love dino's. Love Jonny. Love old cars. Perfect, Isaac.

That is a really good entry!

As Marcel wrote: the atmosphere is really good.

Best, Ben

Thanks a lot Ben :)

Schönes Dinos, Landschaft und Gesammtbild! Johnny finde ich langsam auch cool, auch wenn ich ihn als Kind noch nicht „kannte“.

Leider gefallen mir die Räder nicht. Sieht für mich nach Duplo aus...

Thank you, we'll try to keep convincing you that Johnny is cool ;)

I'm still a bit baffled just how much you were able to squeeze within the parts limit. Two dinosaurs, a car, and even a little side build with a tree - looks like you know what you're doing :)

LEGO Racers 2 was so good! Thanks for bringing back those memories... Makes me want to dig up an old copy and try to boot it up again :D

Good luck with the vote!

Best

Markus

Thanks Markus!
    There was plenty of fiddling with the designs to try and fit as much as possible =O

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!