Gnepnug the Forager

• I'm very excited to be participating in the Rogue Olympics this year! I’ve wanted to play around more with character builds and our (very limited) Bionicle parts for a while now, especially after going back to look at many of Brickthing’s works. Starting off with something large seemed a bit daunting though, so I figured it would be perfect to keep it under 101 parts and use it for the RogueOlympics – yet another thing I’ve been wanting to build for. I wasn’t counting parts as I was building this guy, so I was a little nervous if I would stay under the 101 piece limit. But as it turns out, the whole build ended up only being 68 parts! Guess I could have added some more. Ah well, I had a lot of fun with it, and that’s the important thing :D

Gnepnug wanders the wilderness searching for rare herbs and plants with his small companion Rolli. While a timid pair that certainly don't seek out danger, they've stumbled into more than their share of adventure during their journeys!

51023191271_e178f64caf_c.jpg

The parts used:

51023246136_0220a93db6_c.jpg

• This is really beautiful and your unique style is totally recognizable once again, Isaac John! Instantly throws me back to your amazing forest people settlement from your recent Iron Builder round :)

Edit: Woops mixed you up with your brother, despite the name :D

Wirklich schön Isaac, dein einzigartiger Stil kommt wieder total durch. Da fühlt man sich sofort an dein Waldmännchendorf aus der letzten Ironbuilder-Runde erinnert :)

• Brilliant, John! I fell in love with it immediately! The colors are amazing and the concept is just all-around lovely :yummy: Really enjoying you dipping your toes into all these different themes lately! Just wish you had one of those oversized Belville witch hats, that would have fit better scale-wise :/

Best

Markus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!