The Black Falcon Fortress

• Microscale Black Falcon Fortress (BFF)

Figures I'd go with micro castle on my very first post. ;P

Anyways, glad to be here, and looking forward to scraping some rust off the Lego joints. And RogueOlympics seems like a great way to do that!

51012811338_b0a63b5e02_o.jpg

Here is the parts breakdown! (Second Photo) They are placed in rough order to facilitate recreation. The model itself wants to use 102 pieces, but 101 was all that the photo needed and contest required. But I've included that piece here as well to avoid any confusion.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152032136@N06/51013846572/

Also wanted to include a breakdown of the micro tree in case people would like to recreate it. Below I show a cherry blossom version. :)

51013615277_f595c75c39_o.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

• Whoa :love: This is incredible beautiful !!

Welcome to RogueBricks and what a start :overpleased: I have already seen much awesome Micro- Castles, but yours is just perfect, lovely and on the point. The way you built the towers and the little tree is so genius.

Would love to see more of yours in the next rounds :S

Best

Elias

• When you reached out a few days ago saying you had trouble getting it down to the piece count limit, I really couldn't wait for what you would be posting. And it was certainly worth the wait! :yummy:

Using that Technic piece as the base of it all is usual RandomVector-smarts, and I never get tired of Technic windows in micro scale. Garnish it with a cute and really smart tree design (and tutorial) and I'm right back to when I started out, looking up to your castle creations over on Eurobricks. :relieved:

Glad to have you, and I can't wait to see what you'll do the following weeks! :yummy:

Best

Markus

Und in Deutsch:

Spoiler anzeigen

Als du dich vor ein paar Tagen gemeldet hattest und meintest, dass du Probleme mit dem Teilelimit hättest, konnte ich es kaum erwarten, was du uns präsentieren würdest. Und das Warten hatte sich gelohnt! :yummy:

Das Technic-Teil als Grundriss zu benutzen ist klassische Sean-Genialität, und den Technic-Fenstern im Micro Scale werde ich sowieso nie müde. Mit einem kleinen und schlauen Baum abgerundet und ich fühle mich direkt zu meinen Anfängen zurückversetzt, als ich mit offenem Mund deine Castle-Bauten auf Eurobricks bestaunte. :relieved:

Freut mich, dich bei uns zu wissen, und ich bin gespannt, was du die folgenden Wochen so aus dem Hut zauberst! :yummy:

Beste Grüße

Markus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!