Electrack Slizer

• I'm excited to participate in the Rogue Olympics this year, and was amazed at just how quickly 101 parts are used up : grimace:

51012584276_54340eb3d1_c.jpg

Part count: 101 (The click joint assemblies in bottom right I counted as 2 parts each, just didn't want to pry them apart for the photo)

parts.jpg

Have loved seeing what everyone came up with for Round 1, and eagerly await the details of Round 2 :)

• Hi Isaac, so good to have you here. And to see your entry, which has nothing to do with castle :S :D

Love your Electric Slizer! :love: The wheels and the the color scheme is awesome. So is the part usage.

Looking forward to see your entry for round 2.

All the best,

Ben

• Hey! It's the castle-turned-space-guy that we like so much!

So good to have you join the RogueOlympics, this will be fun! :yummy:

Really liking the colors on this one, and I'm honestly impressed you were able to squeeze such a size impression in 101 elements. Those wheels are quite something, and I also love how you attached the spoiler :thumbup:

Nice work all around, already looking forward to your entry for Round 2!

Best

Markus

Und in Deutsch:

Spoiler anzeigen

Hey, wenn das nicht der Castle-Space-Bauer ist, den wir so mögen!

Toll, dass du an den RogueOlympics teilnimmst, wird garantiert spaßig :yummy:

Die Farben gefallen mir wirklich gut bei deinem Beitrag, und ich bin tatsächlich etwas beeindruckt, wie du ein solch großes Modell in das Teilelimit hast zwängen können. Diese Räder sind klasse und mir gefällt, wie du den Spoiler angebracht hast :thumbup:

Tolle Arbeit, und ich bin schon gespannt, mit was du in Runde 2 aufwarten wirst!

Beste Grüße

Markus

• Well Isaac_S , Im must admit I don't know what a "slizer" is (it obviously isn't supposed to slice anything:saint:), but that vehicle you've created: I like it a lot!

Nice choice of colors, great use of those curved round slopes and a cute lady that seems to has fun driving that crazy thing.

Good job and good luck for the contest!

• Wrong month, but acceptable aweesomeness ;)

But seriously after a month of unique rovers, I'm still floored seeing another one pop up, I would have thought I'd be all rovered out - but still find that rover love in this <3

Great job - also medium Azure floating tires are the best :overpleased:

• Nice Slizer. I see you choosed to show the nice wheel side for the foto only. 😉

Thanks! And yes, these wheels are unfortunately only good looking from one side ^^

Though with more pieces you could place the elements back to back for some cool balloon tires!

Hi Isaac,

Thats what i call colorful! :D Might be the biggest entry this round, i always like when people manage to include big parts, not to easy. I like the angled wheels, adds a lot!

Kind regards,

Marcel

Thanks Marcel! I tried a few different setups for the wheels, and the angle made it look so much more dynamic than a straight attachment.

Hey Isaac,

glad to see you joining here :D Your Slizer is super cool, I especially like the Cockpit and, of course, the wheels. Today I built just for fun something similar, but yours looks much better... See you (hopefully ?) in the next round :)

Best

Elias

Thank you Elias! It's been a very fun event to participate in :)

Hi Isaac, so good to have you here. And to see your entry, which has nothing to do with castle :S :D

Love your Electric Slizer! :love: The wheels and the the color scheme is awesome. So is the part usage.

Looking forward to see your entry for round 2.

All the best,

Ben

Thanks Ben! Somehow I seem to have wondered away from the castle theme - I'm sure that's only temporary though!

Thank you for the nudge to participate! The spoiler attachment was my favorite aspect to this vehicle, have been trying to use those large tail elements for a while.

Well Isaac_S , Im must admit I don't know what a "slizer" is (it obviously isn't supposed to slice anything:saint:), but that vehicle you've created: I like it a lot!

Nice choice of colors, great use of those curved round slopes and a cute lady that seems to has fun driving that crazy thing.

Good job and good luck for the contest!

Thanks! As for the title, it was a reference to the old LEGO Slizer theme, I thought it sounded like a fun name for a fast car :)

Glad to hear you appreciated the character, as I quite liked that how she came together.

Wrong month, but acceptable aweesomeness ;)

But seriously after a month of unique rovers, I'm still floored seeing another one pop up, I would have thought I'd be all rovered out - but still find that rover love in this <3

Great job - also medium Azure floating tires are the best :overpleased:

Thanks Simon! Once you get started building rovers it's hard to stop ^^

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!