Who watches the Watchmen?

• Hi everyone, new to the forum, but I follow plenty of your esteemed members on flickr! I caught wind of the Rogue Olympics from one of my pals over at BrickNerd, so I'm excited to join in!

Here's my build for round 1, a Watchmen poster:

51004632107_1c8d31863c_z.jpg

Main image!

51004536126_8d6b1a5277_z.jpg

Part count = 94 I think.

51004536021_6253fd095c_z.jpg

Alternate poster :)

See you all around!

-Doug

• Gotta be careful with my emoji usage on this one... ;)

Glad to have you, Doug, and what an entrance you made! :yummy: That blood splatter is some serious wizardry, I always love seeing the old plumes being used in fun ways! Nice snot work on the face, too, and the presentation is on point!

Great work, can't wait for what you'll do for the coming rounds! :thumbup:

Best

Markus

Und in Deutsch:

Spoiler anzeigen

Bei diesem Post muss ich wohl etwas vorsichtig mit meinen Emojis sein... ;)

Freut mich sehr, dich an Bord zu wissen, Doug – und dann auch gleich noch mit einem solchen Einstand! :yummy: Der Blutspritzer ist wirklich gut, und ich freue mich immer, wenn die alten Helmverzierungen unterhaltsam verwendet werden! Tolle Snot-Arbeit im Smiley selbst, und die perfekte Präsentation tut ihr Übriges :thumbup:

Beste Grüße

Markus

• Thanks Rolli! Glad you enjoyed the plumes! Can't wait to dive into round 2! Already sketching up some fun stuff :)

• Erstaunliche Arbeit Doug! Einer meiner Lieblingscomics aller Zeiten und du hast dieser Gerechtigkeit gerecht! Das Blutspritzen ist dafür so perfekt. Willkommen zum Spaß hier! Ich bin froh, dass du mitmachen konntest.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!