LSC - The Lego Steam Company

• Hi all,

It's time to present my MOC on this forum! ;)

The Lego Steam Company (LSC) is a major Steampunk city layout made for Lego World Utrecht 2019 by Monstrophonic (Stephan Gofers) and myself. It includes: a steam power plant with tall chimney, the Steam Rail (moving train/monorail), skyscraper with functioning elevator, the Department of Dirigibles (with working revolving door and searchlight on the roof), a 'flying' zeppelin with whirling rotors and cabin lighting. There is also a city park with a botanical garden, a restaurant with robotic waiters and various other buildings and figures in Victorian Steampunk style. All moving elements can be controlled by the public by means of Power Functions remote (video will follow asap).

48943371127_7e44990e2c_b.jpgLego Steam Company - Steampunk layout 2019 - Main by Brick Rebel, on Flickr

More photos can be found in the Flickr album.

I'm curious to hear what you guys think about our layout :)

• I had the chance to see parts of it in the summer at the Meijel Exhibition...and yes, the final MOC is AWESOME.

I couldn't make it to the Fanworld in Utrecht this year so I am glad that you posted this beauty here, too. The buildings are awesome and I really wished to take a look on all the details. On the pics the hight of the buildings isn't good to see, but I can Imagine that the whole collab is BIG.

Fantastic work! (also from Monstrophonic)

Ben

• Großartig! Ich hatte es neulich schon bei Flickr gesehen und zu meinen Favoriten hinzugefügt.

Liebe Grüße, Marion

PS, entschuldige, dass ich deutsch schreibe, mit englisch tue ich mich verdammt schwer.

Vielen Dank, Marion! Und natürlich ist es kein Problem, dass Sie auf Deutsch reagieren. Das ist doch ein deutsches Forum :S

Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, aber ich kann das meiste davon verstehen. Schreiben ist manchmal schwierig. Aber zum Glück funktioniert Google Translate ziemlich gut ^^

I had the chance to see parts of it in the summer at the Meijel Exhibition...and yes, the final MOC is AWESOME.

I couldn't make it to the Fanworld in Utrecht this year so I am glad that you posted this beauty here, too. The buildings are awesome and I really wished to take a look on all the details. On the pics the hight of the buildings isn't good to see, but I can Imagine that the whole collab is BIG.

Fantastic work! (also from Monstrophonic)

Ben

Wow, danke für deine freundlichen Worte, Ben! :thumbup:

Das gesamte MOC ist ungefähr 1m tief und 3m breit, und mein Gebäude mit Aufzug ist fast 1m hoch.

Ich habe einige detailliertere Fotos gemacht, muss sie aber noch bearbeiten und werde sie dann bald veröffentlichen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!