• March is the month of building Fuchikomas, also known as Marchikoma, so here is one in the steampunk aesthetic.

Fusteamkoma

47412933301_700e0057ea_z.jpg

(the picture is a link to a short video with 360° views of a couple of poses, but unfortunately there's only so much you can do with five points of articulation and no accessories...)

Join in on the fun and see what other people have built so far in the Flickr group.

If you want a challenge or need inspiration, next week we're doing "Drills."

See you next Monday!

• Ha, it's Commenting Tuesday once again.

Love that you stayed away from the "classic" Steampunk concept and went for a combination of dark green and gold. Turns out great, the golden floral part is perfect for this genre. I've got no clue what Fuchikomas are, will google that. But combining "contests" is always a fun idea.

Your Fusteamkoma features several part uses I really enjoy. The clever feet, the "mandibles" (how my inner biology-student would call those claws), the use of pearl dark gray(?) pipes, the eyes, the droid bodies...I guess this one enters my Top 3 of your Mechs!

I'm drilled..uhm..thrilled with what you will come up, next week!

• This model is an extension of a previous MM model. Do you remember which one? (Spoiler in the video.)

2D-02P

(the picture is a link to a short video with 360° views of various poses and the demonstration of play features)

Join in on the fun and see what other people have built so far in the Flickr group.

If you want a challenge or need inspiration, next week we're doing something wacky. ;)

See you next Monday!

P.S.

This week concludes the first quarter, which means 25% is done!

• Thanks for the persistence, Marcel. I enjoy reading your comments. :)

This week it's a real treat because this mech is more than meets the eye. Watch the video to see what I mean.

Teddy's Revenge

(the picture is a link to a short video with 360° views of various poses and the demonstration of play features)

If you want a challenge or need inspiration, next week we're doing “Video Games.”

See you next Monday!

• I enjoy commenting your weekly Mech's so it's kind of a good deal for me.

It's the first of April so I'm looking at things very sceptical today. And my thoughts about this week's Mech were like "Mhh, don't know about that one." Unsure if that was kind of intended but enjoying the video to this guy is highly recommendable. So you've got me, think you should upload "whatever happens in the vid" to flickr, etc.

So, I won't spoiler what happens in the video but I did like it ( a lot!)

• Unreal Tournament came out in 1999 so what better way to mark the iconic FPS's 20th anniversary than building the boss:

Xan Kriegor

47513942712_5533f25ea7_z.jpg

(the picture is a link to a short video with 360° views of various poses and the demonstration of weapons)

If you want a challenge or need inspiration, next week we're doing “Duellists.”

See you next Monday!

• At first I simply thought, ui that one is nice. But then after reading it was even better. Now I recognized it... of course Unreal Tournament, great game! You captured it well but it is long time ago so I didn’t recognize it immediately. Great mech, I love the head and the whole colouring as well. It is a great compilation the yellow of the flag gun gives an excellent contrast. But the other guns are great too, the redeemer :D

All in all great, see you next Monday.

Thomas

• So sorry for my late commenting this week, semester just started and barely left time to incosistently check flickr, let alone commenting all the upcoming MOC's currently.

I'm slightly to young for the 1999 Unreal Tournament but I googled this Kriegor and you did a great job, espaccialy the abdomen part is cleverly solved, and I love the sausage wires. The posability is outstanding as always, I feel like sometimes this aspect doesn't recieve to much appreciation. The various weapons are cool but for me the sand green one steals the show (Is it the Reedemer, Thomas refers to?). What a beast.

Regards

• This week's model is part of a collaboration between three builders: Markus, Chris and myself. We all built at Markus's place last week. I give you...

Mike Tyreson

47561766572_6cb2fe9fe0_z.jpg

(the picture is a link to a short video with a 360° view and the demonstration of a play feature; watch it with sound :D)

Check out the other two models here: Rusty Balboa and Ding Bot.

If you want a challenge or need inspiration, next week we're doing “Easter.”

See you next Monday!

• Love that you managed to do a collab, pretty sure you had a great time (Aside that Lego stuff...What really counts: Who dominated Mario Cart?).

Great presentation, great names (already brainstorming about various other constentants right now ^^). In the best way weird but fun build, curious how he would actually box :D...

But be honest: Did Markus force you to include Minifig hand connections?

• Marcel, you probably won't find this hard to believe... This is the third or fourth idea I had for the eye holder tubes/vessels, but Markus had none of the other pieces I wanted because they were all common non-rare, non-exclusive, non-expensive pieces, such as Technic macaroni, animal S-tails etc. So Markus didn't force me to use minifig hands... not directly anyway.

Turned out that when in Rome... :S

(You should have seen how many times the pieces fell on the floor... :sleeping:)

• An Easter egg for Easter seems logical...

Leggo

(the picture is a link to a short video explaining why this model qualifies for Mech Monday)

If you want a challenge or need inspiration, next week we're doing “Heavy Artillery.”

See you next Monday!

• After two less serious mechs, here's another Gundam mobile suit. I was drawn to this one because at first glance it looks like a mess, and not a mech... I don't think the photo sells it well. It's actually quite big and barely fit inside my light tent.

Deep Striker

46814913585_fb59a0f733_z.jpg

(the picture is a link to a short video with 360° views)

If you want a challenge or need inspiration, next week we're doing “Guardians.”

See you next Monday!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!