• In case it's not evident, this one was inspired by real-world military machinery:

WBT MKIX

40100513583_197affba14_z.jpg

(the picture is a link to a short video with a 360° view and the demonstration of some play features)

Join in on the fun and see what other people have built so far in the Flickr group.

See you next Monday!

P.S.

Marcel, this one is a nod to you. Can you spot why (two reasons)? :S

• :/ One of those reasons has to be the use of those dbg spoilers. The other one could be the use of stickers I enjoy and actively promote where and whenever I can. Or the way of presentation, while i did something similar with those bushes once. But maybe it's about you flexing with all those play features while I'm not even able to include a single one. ^^

Btw: Maybe my favorite week, so far.

• Marcel, bingo for the first one! The other one is also from a parts draft. Taking one for the team, remember? ^^

It's funny that Markus also thought it was the bushes... It must be your thing. ;)

Thanks, this one might be my favourite too.

Sylon, thanks for the nice compliment. Maybe we'll make Mondays a pleasurable thing by the end of the year. :)

• Next in line is the complete opposite:

Bob Cook

Need a helping hand in the kitchen? Need a kitchen? This robot is both!

47133712561_871c519ac5_z.jpg

(the picture is a link to a short video with 360° views of some poses and the demonstration of play features and utensils)

Join in on the fun and see what other people have built so far in the Flickr group.

See you next Monday

• Hi Marin,

I had to laugh one minute, after I saw the video of Bob. The idea is very creative and the best part of Bob is his mustache, whic is made with this two sausages in combination with the eye. I could need a personal cook, because the canteen isn't that good while vacation. How was you able to fix this hat on Bob's head?

Niklas

• I'm late for dinner, sorry Marin. Seriously: Week 7 and you're building a cooking Mech which actually is the kitchen. A mix of curiousity and fear where this might lead to.

Love the use of the cloth piece and the baking roll is perfect. I would have probably stuffed some ingredients into the storage. And did you use magnets for his hat?

• Thanks, guys. Glad you like it. The idea popped inside my head one morning while I was still dozing in my bed. I immediately liked it and decided to go for it. Crazy, the things you think of when you're not fully awake. :) I cannot promise you all of the upcoming models will be as exciting. :S

Yes, you're right, Marcel, the hat is attached with two magnets. And there are lots of spices, vegetables etc. in the compartments, but I didn't want to film all of them, as it would make for a boring video.

• A very oldschool looking robot. I like how the Nexo shoulders work with the round tubing.

Glad you mentioned it, works so seamless. Love the increasing use of those nexo shoulders in general!

I really like how this MM thing grows and more and more builders join the fun. I'll definitely will build a Mech this year, is there like a "weekly-theme-thread" planned to decide when to do so?

• My tenth model is a revamp of the 8503 Sub/Scuba from the Slizer/Throw Bot series, which celebrates its 20th anniversary this year:

Sub Slizer Revamp

(the picture is a link to a short video with 360° views of various poses)

If you want a challenge or need inspiration, next week we're doing “Steampunk.”

See you next Monday!

• <3 My childhood!

Didn't own him, but the City and Fire Throwbot. Great memories. I'm pretty sure, you're aware of the 2000' Toa Line, too...*cough cough*.

You make great use of those nexo knights wedges here, I love such fins/spurs. Wished you kept the throwing disk, although I see that the "holding" part looks kinda bad.

Next weeks teaser looks great, you really know a thing about this youtube stuff, am I right that your channel is growing pretty fast currently?

• Haha, not sure about doing any more Brickonicle, but there's still plenty more Mondays in 2019, we'll see...

Thanks. I tried building a disk but it didn't make sense without a throwing mechanism so I gave it up and just made the arms symmetrical. For a brick-built model, it looked better.

The channel is growing at a pace of 2-3 subs a day. People don't like it all that much because there are no instructions for the models. :S

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!