• Hello.
    I am Sven from Croatia's only existing rlug Kockice and an aspiring member of the New Elementary writing team.
    I build random, themeless stuff with bricks, (or stones as Google translate interprets Steine).
    In search of a LEGO fan group that might be a closer fit to my interests, I thought I might go rogue and fulfill my desire to interact and talk about bricks in a more technical sense than what I can squeeze out from my local lug's member pool (don't tell our ambassador I said that :P)

Anyway, I already know some of you, mostly from Skaerbaek the past two years. Unfortunately, my German vocabulary doesn't span further from Schnitzel mit Spätzle, but Markus asures me you don't mind English blabbers here.

• Hello Sven,

welcome to the rogue side of the bricks.

Love to see more of your MOCs here - and discussions about the rogue way of using bricks are always welcome.

Schnitzel and Spätzle is almost good enough...but some of the guys here will need beer with it. :P

Love to read more! Ben

• Thanks guys. ranghaal, I haven't put the two together, but now I have, glad to be in good company.

Hi Ben, missed you in Skb this year, no objection to beer from me.

Jonas, I might have been in Slovenia in March, well I think I was, are you the talented Austrian guy who made that cool americana diorama with the bikes and garages?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!