Für alle diejenigen unter euch, die mit dem aktuellen RB-Contest noch nicht ausgelastet sind oder mal etwas anderes probieren möchten: Auf der LEGO Rebrick findet der erste Wettbewerb 2018 statt.
"Die bösen Jungs sind wieder ausgebüchst und auf der Flucht in die Berge. Das ruft die LEGO City Mountain Polizei auf den Plan.
Versuche mit LEGO Steinen und cleveren Minifig-Fotos um die große Verfolgungsjagd zwischen den Polizisten und den Ganoven darzustellen.
Es ist die klassische Geschichte von Gut gegen Böse in LEGO City - hier ist deine Chance um uns deine Fotografie und Baukünste zu zeigen."
Bad guys are on the loose again and heading for the mountains, which means the LEGO City Mountain Police are on the case! Use LEGO bricks and clever Minifigure photography to showcase the great chase between the officers and the crooks in the mountains. It’s the classic tale of good and bad in LEGO City, here’s your chance to show us your photography and building skills!
Zu gewinnen gibt es natürlich auch etwas. Der erste Preis ist ein Paket mit den folgenden Sets:
• 60174 Mountain Police Headquarters
• 60172 Dirt Road Pursuit
• 60173 Mountain Arrest
• 60176 Wild River Escape
• 60170 Off-Road Chase
• 60171 Mountain Fugitives
• 60175 Mountain River Heist
• $800 USD Shopping Gutschein für den Shop.LEGO.com
Zwei weitere Gewinner gewinnen zudem ebenfalls das Set 60174 LEGO City Mountain Police Headquarters und einen $300 Shopping Gutschein von Shop.LEGO.com. Ein weiterer Bonus-Gewinner darf sich ebenfalls über das Set 60174 LEGO City Mountain Police Headquarters freuen.
Der Wettbewerb geht bis zum 08. Februar 2018 (16:00 Uhr MEZ). Weitere Informationen unter http://rebrick.it/mountainchase oder im folgenden Spoiler als Originaltext.
A panel of judges from the LEGO City team will select one grand prize winner and two runner up winners. They will judge entries upon:
- Overall coolness and originality: 25%
- Image Quality: 25%
- Relevance to contest theme: 25%
- Most inspired details: 25%
In addition, one other bonus prize winner will be selected at random, please see the prizes section for further details.
How to enter
Photograph or screenshot your LEGO City mountain chase
Take up to five photos of your creation and submit them to the contest Use the description field to tell us about your entry to – then hit “submit”
When you receive a “Success!” pop-up notification after clicking “submit” on the entry submission page, your entry has successfully been submitted. Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules
Tweet or share your entry on the LEGO Rebrick Twitter and Facebook Page with the hashtag #RebrickWeeklyPick for a chance to have your entry shared on these channels as a Pick of the Week!
THE CONTEST RULES
- Your entry must depict a chase between police and crooks
- LEGO City Mountain police and crook Minifigures are not required for this contest, you can use the Minifigure parts you have or LDD to re-create cops and robbers so long as these Minifigure
parts are not from a LEGO IP set
- Use of common materials to create outdoor effects, such as sand, paper, or water is allowed in the contest
- Entries with military themes will not be eligible for the contest
- Entries containing defamatory or degrading elements will not be eligible for the contest
- Entries consisting of or containing copies of any existing third party work or creation or infringements of any third party intellectual property right will not be eligible for the contest.
Entries should not include licensed or copyrighted elements. This means all entries containing third party IPs, including licensed characters from Marvel and DC super heroes, Star Wars, Lord of
the Rings, Harry Potter etc. will not be eligible for the contest. This also includes LEGO IPs such as LEGO Friends, LEGO NEXO Knights, LEGO Elves etc. Please only use LEGO Minifigure from
LEGO Collective Minifigures, LEGO City, or LEGO Creator
- Entries can be previously built, but cannot be submitted previously in any contest of any kind competing for a prize
Each entry must have been made by the user submitting it, submitting entries you did not make yourself could result in your account being removed and all entries being disqualified
- Use of LEGO Digital Designer to create your entry is allowed, along with photo editing software or adding effects to your entry
- Entries must not contain LEGO elements which have been modified from their original form, including painted or cut elements
- Entrants must be at least 13 years of age at the time of entry
- Entries which are too dark or blurry will be removed from the contest. To ensure easy judging of your entry, we recommend taking pictures on a neutral background free from background
clutter, with your model well framed
- The contest is not open to residents of Iran, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Syria, any other U.S. sanctioned country and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will be contacted on the email address associated with their LEGO ID account after February 15th 2017. Winners will be announced on LEGO Rebrick when all winners have returned
the signed Winner’s Certification Documents. A winner who do not return their Winner’s Certification Document within one week (5 days) of receiving it will be disqualified, and a new winner
will be selected.